Contra Dance History at Glen Echo
- Getting Into the Swing of Things - article by Steven Tuttle.
- What is Contra Dancing? - article by Sarah Fulton.
- Brief History of the Friday Night Dancers - article by Laura Brown.
- How the Friday Night Dance Came to Glen Echo Park - a book about the history of FND, written by Owen Kelley, a local contra dancer, available from the Friday Night Dancers for $14.00.
More on Contra Dance
Glen Echo Park
- Glen Echo Park Home Page
- National Park Service - Glen Echo Park
- National Park Service - Glen Echo Park - Extended Home Page - for history about park features.
- Dance Ranger Stan Fowler retires from the National Park Service.
- Spanish Ballroom Spirit has a history in pictures of some volunteer projects in Glen Echo Park.
- Bumper Car Pavilion - article by Sarah Fulton.